The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Make It Stop!!!


Please dear sweet 6 pound 8 ounce newborn baby Jesus, make the political commercials stop. Get this election over with already. And I know this is just the riptide rolling out before the tsunami hits when the general election rolls around.

Roll up your jeans, put your hipwaders on and set Material Condition Zebra because it's gonna be mud Armageddon. With unlimited anonymous political contributions allowed now, this is truly the first election open to the highest bidder. The Supreme Court really screwed up in my humble opinion when they allowed that to happen.

And when did being a "moderate" become a bad thing???

That's about all the political opinion you'll get out of me. I will report, but do my best to remain neutral (Littlesister calls me "Switzerland"), on any campaign news this election. You know who you want to vote for and by God it's your right to do just that. I may think you're insane for doing it, but this is a free county and I'll fight for your right to do so.

I promise the soapbox is put away for the duration.

One small consolation is the invention of the DVR. At least I can fast forward thru the mire on stuff I record.

1 comment:

Kathleen... said...

Dude, I'm with you. 100%.

Hear-hear for the DVR!!!!!