The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Make All Preparations For Getting Underway

It's a sad day today. All good things must eventually come to an end and I have to leave this tropical paradise and return home. I've met some really nice people while I was here and made some cool new friends. I'll definitely be coming back again someday and highly recommend Barnacle Bill's Beach Bungalows if you ever make the trip yourself.

Now if you'll excuse me I've got some packing to do. 2 o'clock  Puddlejumper to Belize City, 737 to Houston and another 737 to DFW. If all goes as planned, I should be back on the South 40 before midnight.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Ziggy said...

If I were to wish you luck, you might be stuck there a few more days.

el chupacabra said...

Be careful