The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Monday, January 23, 2012

Autopilot Is On

I've got a 6am flight in the morning. If you know anything about me at all, you know it's more likely I'll be awake at 6am because I've been up all night than it is I woke up that early. I don't do mornings well at all. Too many overnight jobs has done a number on my sleeping habits. This early reveille is for a good cause, The South 40 is sending a representative on a delicate diplomatic mission to Central America. We are also sending 2 battery free fire alarm systems as a good will gesture.

If all goes well, we may install an Embassy there. Did you know you can live in Belize tax free if you are over 40? It was listed as one of the Top 10 places in the world to retire by Maxim Magazine. We'll see...

In the meantime, I've loaded the turntable with a few posts to keep you occupied until I return. Enjoy.



No comments: