The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Friday, December 24, 2010

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!

So I'm doing a bit of closet cleaning and find a set of cufflinks in the pocket of one of my suits. I decided to put them in my (don't you dare call it a jewelery case!) lock box. When I opened the box I got an immediate WTF??? Inside was the gold money clip my Dad gave me... and it wasn't empty.

The last time I went to Winstar playing poker, I did the old your money/my money routine. This was "their money" and I completely forgot about it (must be nice, right?). $850 worth of forgot about it!

Now the question is do I take my ill-gotten gains and put it to work on the holiest of holy days?

Yer danged tootin'! Shuffle up and deal!

No comments: