The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Good Eats

How these guys stay in business, I have no idea. All you can eat for $8.95 and the food is fantastic. I used to eat there 2-3 times a week when I lived in Hurst and let me tell you they lose money every time I walk in the door. I was sure they would have a picture of me on the wall saying do not let this guy enter.

I had to fast 12 hours for a blood test today. I only ate a light supper last night and I was starving by the time I got out of my cardiologist's office at noon. I must have looked like Homer Simpson as I shoveled down plate after plate of spicy shrimp, mussels, blue crab, fried rice, sushi, sesame chicken, dumplings and more.

It's not a dinky buffet either, there are at least 50 items to choose from and they keep them all filled. The place is always spotless and your tea glass never reaches empty before there's a waitress there to refill it.

I highly recommend China Dragon Super Buffet, 2103 Airport Freeway in Bedford.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you ever eat at Ming's Garden on Pipleline, (I think it was called)? That would be way back....my all time favorite was Happy Year, close to the El Fenix on Forest in Dallas, though. I wonder if either one of those places are still there.

Eddie in Paradise said...

What you say is true

an Donalbane said...

Will have to try that one sometime.

The Great Wall Buffet in Saginaw is also quite good, and the lady who owns it is a charmer.