The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Don't Pay the Ransom, I've Escaped!

I was greeted with good news when I walked into work yesterday. I've been transferred... again. So now I'm freed from Jackistan and back in Bridgeport for the rest of the week covering for a colleague that is having surgery, then I come home to Chico permanently (until the next time they need me somewhere).

I can't tell you how pleased I am. The drive was killing me on gas and that stuff ain't getting any cheaper. I hear we will be looking at over $3.00 a gallon by Easter. A 6 mile commute versus a 65 mile commute will dang sure make it more affordable. I also wont be on constant vigil looking for kamikaze deer while I'm driving home.

No comments: