The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Stuff I Never Knew

OK, stuff I never knew is a long freaking list and possibly the next continuing saga on The South40. But, I felt compelled to put this at the current #1 debut.

Did you know Habitat For Humanity sells their surplus?

I never knew this existed. Turns out that HFH gets a lot of donations they can't use. Instead of throwing it away they resell their excess. It's like going to a crapgame. You never know what to expect!

I ventured down to the HFH Restore in River Oaks in search of some replacement windows. What I found was a brand new Sears Kenmore High Capacity dryer that matched the washing machine I bought last spring.

Retail $559. My Cost $75

Check them out! All the money goes to a worthy cause so you get a "warm & fuzzy" to go along with a great deal.