The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Sunday, May 11, 2008

I Got A Bigggg Mouth!

Or do I? We'll let the you the unbiased viewer decide. (Man, this could get ugly!)

So... during my search for info on my Suzuki I run across a guy that is translating japanese factory service manuals to english. The first time this has ever happened and there are a lot of people looking for them. (In Japan, they do not sell manuals to the public, only factory authorized service centers.) He is selling the brand new manuals direct to the public for $16 plus shipping.

Sweet, huh?

Enter the ugly side of capitolism...

Thru the minitruck forums I hear of a guy reselling the manuals on eBay for.. now get this.. $125 plus shipping! Jeezus H. Christ! You have to be kidding me!! Not a bad return on your investment there, pal.

Me, being the ever vigilant overseerer of all that is right and decent, the protector of truth, justice and the American way, call this sorry fracker out on his blatant (and quite successful) attempt at ripping-off an unsuspecting public. Becky Oliver, eat your heart out...

I find out there are 2 people currently on eBay doing this and email both of them appealing to their conscience and what is morally right and wrong... being polite about it, ya know... I mean I didn't call them the inbred cocksuckers that they obviously are or anything. Really, I didn't!

I may have asked them how they were able to sleep at night doing what they were, but that's as far as I went. Honest Injun.

Here's the response I got from our friend in Arkansas:

On minitrucktalk.com :

You sent me a harrasing email then post. You know this is a lover's spat. I
can't belive I ever registerd to respond to you. Even like it your business
amymore. (You dumped me last month). I told you I paid $50.00 I had no idea they
were ever 16.00 and on Lulu they are 24.95. Get your facts straight. I've got
the books on a best offer. If I put 50.00 then they offer 25.00. Honey please
come home and lets talk about this.. I miss you... Oh by the way RPM is my
girlfriend..Ronna


Ooh, that stings!

Now, am I wrong in spreading the word about somebody trying to rip-off unsuspecting consumers or should I mind my own fracking business and let these guys make a living? Supply and demand. That seems to be OK with us as far as gas is concerned...

The polls are open.

No comments: