The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Thursday, November 26, 2015

The Man in the High Castle


Ran across a discussion of this new series on Amazon Prime. The premise is it's 1962, the United States lost World War II and is divided up between Nazi Germany and the Japanese Empire. Everything East of the Rocky Mountains is part of the 3rd Reich. West of the Rockies is part of the Japanese Empire. Hitler is still alive and is a peace maker.

Intriguing to say the least.

I'm only on Episode 2, but the hook is set deep. I love period pieces to begin with, but this is beyond exceptional. I even ordered an Amazon Fire Stick so I can watch the remaining episodes on big screen instead of my computer monitor.

The all of Season 1 is available on Amazon Prime.

Greatness...




No comments: