The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Tunes that get stuck in my head.


#7 The Theme from ALF: The Animated Series

It's disturbing how often this tune pops into my head, especially considering how long it's been since it was on the air and my age at the time. This was long before ComicCon was cool, although ALF did appear on Johnny Carson and tickled the snot out of him. That was pretty much a Golden Ticket back in the day. But that was live ALF, this song was from the animated prequel that came after. Err, you know what I mean.

You have to love prequels (Star Wars excluded). They take the bits that really worked in the original and flesh 'em out. Better Call Saul is our latest example.

But I digress.

Just sit back, smile and enjoy the song. Think of me when you start humming the bass line some day in the not too distant future. 

It. Will. Happen.

No comments: