The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

South40 Slim is BACK!

After an extended layoff, I've started playing online poker again. First let me say I don't play real money over the internet. I may have been born at night while falling off of a turnip truck, but it wasn't last night.

I like playing tournament Texas Hold 'em on Full Tilt Poker. If you can get past the 1st and 2nd hand fools going All In on the deal, you stand a better than fair chance of finding some good poker to be played after a few hands.

In the last 2 days I've won 2 250 player tournaments and come in 2nd in another. There were also 3 or 4 other tournaments where I got my ass kicked early. But you have to focus on the positive! In those all I lost was my entry fee. That's what I like tournament poker!

I feel a trip to Winstar on the horizon...

No comments: