The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Friday, October 23, 2009

Blah, Blah, Blah... Vol XIV

  • If you knew how close I've come to cashing out, moving to Vegas and becoming a professional poker player you would question my sanity.
  • You would join a long list of people that have questioned my sanity.
  • A FOX News exclusive!
  • Random pic of the day.
  • Own your own hunk of "God's Country" for under $500!!!
  • NASCAR's Michael Waltrip has a DWI near miss.
  • I predict the Sarah Palin interview will be Oprah's highest rated episode in the history of evar!
  • I also predict Sarah Palin will crawl away licking her wounds. Oprah is not Katie Couric.
  • Become an ordained Dudeist Priest!
  • Why there are no Unicorns.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I wouldn't question your sanity. People always talk about how Vegas is a fun place to visit but not live, I could easily live out there. DO IT! Then you can call it The West 40