The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Back to the Real World

OK, so maybe my camera work isn't as good as the previous pic, but at least it's me in the hammock this time.

I'm back from vacationing at Lake Texoma. My thanks to Little Sister and Brother-in-law for allowing me to tag along. It was a much needed getaway. (We won't discuss our fishing luck...)

We were treated to an impromptu display of low-alt dogfighting by a pair of T-45 Navy trainers. I wish I had some pics to show you but it was over so quickly I didn't have a chance to grab my camera off the boat. Needless to say it was impressive. Nothing like seeing a pair of jets maneuvering just a couple hundred feet off the deck.

2 comments:

littlesister said...

Well it is back to work for all of us!! Almost a week on the island could be bad for reality!! But I just wanted to say spending the week with my family and big brother was GREAT!!
Love ya muches and again I am sorry about Shelia....

littlesister said...

oh yeah, by the way.. Have you read the messenger... I got one message for the David King... I can tell you how to get a key to the arena... come down pay you $10.00 dues and work you ass off cleaning up behind others and you can ride in the arena... but you won't have time cause you are too busy cleaning up behind the non members who use it for free to train their horses....