The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A Few Quick Hits

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, but I decided to follow the election results over at Liberally Lean. Let's just say it was'nt pretty.

Man, what are the writers at Jericho trying to do to me? First they killed off Johnston Green, now they killed off the smoking hot deaf girl! I did'nt see that one coming.

I have been fighting off this stomach flu for at least a week now. Today I go to DEFCON 2 and unleash the extra hot salsa from Casillas'. BURN IT OUT!!!

More later, if I survive...

3 comments:

littlesister said...

If the sauce gets too hot, hit the creek.... What an election, I guess the voters are getting sick of lying politicians.. so all the races are getting tighter I am afraid all of the actions by John Trice hurt Joe Tison... sure did not help matters. Well it seems to be a hot topic at skattershooting.blogspot.com
Hope you get to feeling better

littlesister said...

Ross had his toncils & adnoids out today, he is gonna go home shortly. Been at the hospital 1/2 the day, hoping to get fired from my job... your bro in law says "aint happenin" slaves are bought and sold... not hired or fired... if I am in the next slave sale, please purchase me back... hehe

RPM said...

Yeah, I don't think we've heard the last of the Alvord ISD thing just yet.

I can't believe Phil King won by such a wide margin. Guess it just goes to show what a buttload of shady money can buy.