The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year. Don't forget your Black-Eyed peas and cabbage!
I'm trying a different recipe this year. 2015 was a little rough at The South 40 and the prospects aren't looking great for 2016. But I've got faith in these peas.


Remember, the Black-Eyed peas are for good luck and the cabbage is for wealth. Hmm... Maybe I should get a new cabbage recipe while I'm at it...

1 comment:

an Donalbane said...

I agree - 2015 can kiss my @$$!

Like you, I am making some BEPs (with jalapeño) in recognition of the New Year. Unlike you, I will be committing the heresy of putting them in a batch of chili I'm making...

Best wishes to The South 40 for 2016!