The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Early Afternoon Edition


  • A friend told me he tried the new diet pill Alli. It keeps your system from absorbing fats. He stopped using it after 2 days due to "uncontrollable accidents".
  • Thieves in Parker County are getting cocky.
  • Brits unveil new stealth UCAV.
  • Harvey Pekar was found dead in his home at age 70. I always was fascinated by him and his work. American Splendor is an excellent film.

2 comments:

an Donalbane said...

I'm convinced that UAVs are the future of air warfare, as they make sense on so many levels (endurance, range, not putting a pilot in harm's way).

But, I'm surprised at the cost of that one, since usually one of the benefits is affordability.

Maybe they're including development costs?

RPM said...

I'm sure the stealth part is what drove the costs up.