The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Rick "Big Brother" Perry Strikes Again


http://news.sciencemag.org/scienceinsider/2010/02/texas-supplied-newborn-blood-sam.html

Dogged investigation by a non-profit online media organization in Texas has revealed that between 2003 and 2007, the state quietly gave hundreds of newborn blood samples to a U.S. Armed Forces laboratory for use in a forensics database.

3 comments:

LandShark 5150 said...

Please tell me you have taken the aluminum foil hat off.

an Donalbane said...

I dunno there, RPM, the article linked doesn't really state that the Guv is behind that program, only that the lawyer served him and the AG.

Not saying that RP's not in favor, or that he is, but the evidence is not in that article.

I know, I know, he's the titular (that's such a fun word) head of TX government. But I also know enough about TX gubbermint to know that there's a lot of stuff where the rubber meets the pavement that the politicians have no clue about.

RPM said...

I probably should clarify a couple things for ya'll.

1)I don't like Rick Perry. I haven't since he bullied a DPS trooper for pulling his speeding Suburban over.

2)When I come across that might persuade someone NOT to vote for him, I'm gonna post it.

Consider it like all the Obama stuff you see posted elsewhere and absorb with a grain of salt.

Ol' Ricky needs to get on down the road.