The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Rock You Like a Hurricane

I have an online friend that lives in Bermuda. Here's what he had to say about Nichole.

We have two apartments below the house.  On one side we have had flooding because the leaves and stuff block a drain and it causes the flooding problem.  I went out in that thing 3 times to unblock that drain...we have guests arriving in a couple of days and could not have it flood out.
I got fed up with changing out of wet clothes so on the last time I just stripped down, through on a rain jacket and went.  My wife was watching from a window in the living room.  Three times I heard the roar of an oncoming gust and jumped up and ducked into the entranceway of the apartment, shoving myself as far into the corner and I could and bracing myself so I didn't get pushed over by the wind.  My wife said that the gusts totally whited out her view and when it cleared I was not there and she freaked out, thinking I had been blown away.
It would have been difficult for her to explain why I was naked and just had a raincoat on if it had been the case....lol
I didn't go out again after that, it was just too bad and I was worried trees were going to start flying around.  I am actually amazed so many didn't.
He also sent me a link to this video from Team Oracle.

No comments: