The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Sunday, February 28, 2016

All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up.

Seeing as I've got too much (clap, clap) time on my hands, after a bit of encouragement and advice from my friend in Hollywood I've decided to give the entertainment business another shot after an extended hiatus. (2 post in a row with the phrase "extended hiatus" has to be some sort of internet record)


I've set the bar pretty low, but I have a profile on a couple of casting sites. There are a few roles I think I might be able to snag. I think I've got a decent shot at Creepy Guy at Fireworks Stand and Man #2.

It was a long time ago, but I was pretty good at announcing back in the day and I do have some national on camera exposure.


No comments: