The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Skuzzy Trips Over Power Cord, Again...

As previously noted I am a frequenter of the HTC forums. OK, I'm an addict. A few weeks ago they moved to a new server and in the middle of the process lost power.

Bad juju...

So now the dang thing keeps crashing and I'm left staring at an page not found error. Personally, I'd be happy if they wiped the dang thing clean and started over from scratch. True, I'd lose my 12,000+ post count but Que SerĂ¡ SerĂ¡. Now trust me there would be some people that would have a full blown panic attack if they did this(Ripsnort), but you have to look for the greater good, right?

So c'mon Skuzzy, I'm starting to get the DT's.

No comments: