The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Saturday, December 19, 2015

My Top 10 Shows of 2015

In no particular order (except #1):
1. Fargo (FX)
2. Justified (FX)
3. Man in the High Castle (Amazon)
4.The Brink (HBO)
5. Narcos (Netflix)
6. Better Call Saul (AMC)
7. Silicon Valley (HBO)
8. Archer (FX)
9. South Park (Comedy Central)
10. Big Time in Hollywood, Fla (Comedy Central)

Runners up:
The Middle (ABC)
The Goldbergs (ABC)
The Grinder (FOX)

Too late to qualify:
F is for Family (Netflix)


1 comment:

an Donalbane said...

Inasmuch as I am too cheap for cable/dish, and simply pull signals out of the air, the only one of those I have seen is The Middle, and only infrequently. If I had cable/dish, I'd probably be glued to Discovery/NatGeo/History type of programming like Mythbusters (RIP), How It's Made, war and history documentaries, and occasional episodes of Pickers.