The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Saturday, September 3, 2011

HAPPY 900th BIRTHDAY

  • It's the 900th post on The South 40!  Who knew I was this full of authentic frontier gibberish? 
  • Don't answer that...
  • Eyeball update: It could be better. I didn't realise I would lose what close vision I had and now have to carry a pair of reading glasses everywhere. I can't complain about vision beyond arm's length. It's like going from an old 1960's TV with a rabbit ears to a 1080p HDTV. I just can't see the clicker.
  • I've finally switched to mp3's. To be honest I never had that many CD's, but it's much easier to carry everything in my Droid and there are some pretty cool apps out there like the DJ mixer I loaded to use this weekend when I take the PortaPole out to a party. Things should go much smoother this time. 
  • Put the Space Shuttle in the shop. A big fat rat decided to attack it and chew thru the main coach wiring harness pretty much disabling the whole thing. That really ticked me off because the interior was in perfect condition when I bought it. Fortunately, the engine wiring wasn't touched and I was able to drive it there no problem.
  • Tractor Supply sells great rat poison.
  • Looking forward to dove for lunch!

No comments: