The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Friday, October 2, 2009

PJTP Vol.XII

  • OK, this is going to be a quickie. I only have 10 minutes before I leave for work...
  • Sarah Palin's new book is #1 in prerelease. I won't be contributing to those sales figures. It's currently being translated into english.
  • That cold front that came thru didn't leave a drop of rain at my place. It all passed north or south of me. Luckily, The South 40 is in good shape. My stocktanks have plenty of water.
  • I had a mild case of the flu earlier this week. Hopefully now I'm good for the rest of the season.
  • I finally found someone I have a lot in common with, find attractive and has a great sense of humor. Then I found out she has a boyfriend.
  • I keep getting comments in Japanese from someone I can only assume is in Japan. They are definitely lost in translation.
  • On the upside, I've become pretty good at using Babblefish.

No comments: